Tell NK School District what you think at their first Community Cafe on Monday, November 18, 7:00 to 8:30 at Kingston High School. There is a public study session before the cafe from 5:30 to 7:00 that will present how NKSD spent the current levy that expires this year. This is calculated by looking at actual expenditures and subtracting what the state funds.
If you can not make this meeting, please email your answers to me (BethWorthington728@gmail.com) and I will share them with the district. You can also share them directly with the district to Jenn Markaryan, Coordinator Communications/Community Relations, 360-396-3004, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are the five questions that will be discussed at the first Community Café.
- What is the most important function of the North Kitsap School District?
- What should the levy pay for?
- What are the best ways for the school district to communicate with the public?
- What information would you like the School District to share with you?
- How can the school district attract and retain students?
The School Board will hold a study session at the same location from 5:30pm-7:00pm on the Prototypical Funding Model. No action will be taken at the study session and Community Café.